Fashion & Design Open Innovation Day
Milan, Italy - May 23, 2013
Technologies for luxury, fashion and design
We are glad to announce the 2nd edition of the Intesa Sanpaolo Start Up Initiative Fashion and Design which will be held in Milan on Thursday May 23rd 2013.
This edition is organized in collaboration with Regione Lombardia and it will take place at Sala Pirelli of Pirelli Tower in via Fabio Filzi, 22.
The initiative is entirely dedicated to innovative Italian and international companies with technologies (i.e. new materials, web applications etc.) applied to Fashion & Design.
The event is a unique opportunity for Italian and international companies, institutions and investors to gain insight on the Italian and European Fashion sector, its dynamics and its consumer trends.
The language of the event will be Italian.
Please find below the agenda of the day and a map with a synopsis of some reduced-rate accommodation solutions in Milan.
If you wish to attend as an investor or observer please write us at email@example.com.
- Who don’t like to wear a very thin hot jacket?Sola’res is a new material able to reduce body heat dissipation. Visible in an invisible way.
- Photographic Museum of Humanity is the first online museum dedicated to photography.
- Neronote innovates the way people buy clothing, by adding personalization and an unmatched variety of choice. Perfectly for each customer.
- COCONTEST is a crowdsourcing platform for clients in need of a new design idea or a project to renovate their private house or office.
- a search AND recommendation engine to support users discover and purchase fashion products in line with their style and budget needs.
- GlassUp eyeglasses show messages to the user. Like a stripped Google Glass, sooner on the market, at half the cost, no eye-strain, patented.