Italian Innovation Day Silicon Valley 2012
Berkeley, February 23, 2012
US showcase of Italian startups and tech companies
Intesa Sanpaolo, Mind The Bridge, IB&II and BAIA organize the Italian Innovation Day Silicon Valley, an investment forum organized to showcase italian excellence in technology to the US Market.
A selection of Start-Up Initiative alumni will pitch at the event. For more information see the related news item.
- Cleantech company that developed the killer application in micro wind turbine industry
- We make mobile power sources based on fuel cell and lithium batteries to extend in any off-grid contest runtime of electronics.
- A breakthrough technology device that gives to disabled people the power to control objects with their minds
- We will revolutionize wound care with suture replacements made of chitin nano fibers using proprietary technology.
- We create the next generation of digital products for young children and their families.