Intesa Sanpaolo Start-Up Initiative - Paris Cleantech Roadshow
Paris, FR - April 3, 2012
Cleantech and Renewable Energies
Continuing its string of international road-show events, Intesa Sanpaolo announces the second Paris edition of its Start-Up Initiative, specializing on Cleantech and Renewable Energies.
The event is supported by France Angels, Italian Embassy in Paris and AFIC. It will take place in the morning of Tuesday, April 3 at the Italian Embassy in Paris, 47 Rue de Varenne, Paris.
A selection of the most advanced tech start-ups will have a chance to pitch their projects to a panel of international investors and corporations.
If you wish to participate, please send an email to email@example.com
- We offer an energy harvesting solution to a social problem: traffic, ensuring safety & energy recovering, paying back in 4-7y.
- Novel monitoring and Control system for affordable energy efficiency management in buildings
- Our technology makes it possible to harvest offshore wave energy on a large scale per anchored unit in open ocean.
- Our patent pending low-emission Diesel engine technology allows substantial reduction in production cost keeping high engine efficiency.
- Cloud-based decision support system for energy efficiency: data collection from the field, sophisticated analysis and simple presentation