Intesa Sanpaolo Start-Up Initiative - FashionTech
Milan, Italy - May 24, 2012
Technologies for Fashion & Design
Intesa Sanpaolo is glad to launch the first edition of our Start-Up Initiative Fashion Tech which will be held in Milan, the 24th of May.
The initiative is entirely dedicated to innovative Italian and international companies with technologies applied to Fashion and Design.
The event is a unique opportunity for Italian and international companies, institutions and investors to gain insight on the Italian and European Fashion sector, its dynamics and its consumer trends. If you wish to attend as an investor or observer please write us at email@example.com.
- 100% reMade in Italy - creates art and design objects (desks, chairs, beds, etc.) from disposable materials selling them online.
- Be the long tail for high quality artisan,centralizing their resources,improving the visibility in the market,based solely on the reputation
- A social network for fashion lovers: share a digital copy of your real life wardrobe
- The social engaging platform for Fashion, involves users in a game+shopping experience to play their styles over web and mobile.
- Our revolutionary lighting technology is capable of generating intense colored light from transparent surfaces.
- A New Multichannel e-Physical Concept for Retail and a new distributive channel for fashion, design, luxury brands.
- The community will realize every month a bag inspired to the work of an emerging artist thanks to a competition among designers.
- Styloola is a cloud platform that allows retailers to discover, measure and target their customers in real time while they shop
- A virtual marketplace for fashion boutiques.
- A social catalog for fashion. A new shopping model that combines discovery, demand and commerce
- A retail innovation that aims to offer new experiences and opportunities for consumption, both for final customers and companies.
- Manufacturing for the masses: an online and offline place where everyone can design and make physical objects with digital fabrication.
- Design company, transformation of everyday objects into pieces of high aesthetic, functional economic value through special surface treatmen