Intesa Sanpaolo Start-Up Initiative - BioInItaly & Healthcare 2012
Milan, Italy - April 18-19, 2012
Biotechnologies + Healthcare and Medical Devices
The sixteenth and seventeenth national editions of the Intesa Sanpaolo Start-Up Initiative will be entirely dedicated to Biotechnologies (Investor Arena Meeting on April 18) and Healthcare (Investor Arena Meeting on April 19).
The event, co-developed with the 2012 edition of the BioInItaly Investment Forum, is the fruit of our collaboration with Assobiotec and InnovHub.
The start-up application window for this event is closed. If you wish to attend as an investor or observer, please write us at email@example.com.
photo © 2010 Katrin Morenz | more info (via: Wylio)
- A breakthrough technology device that gives to disabled people the power to control objects with their minds
- Our business is focused on the production of innovative
supports for massive tissue regeneration and cell expansion
- We design a new generation of biomedical ultrasound systems based on software applications.
- A patent-pending, vascular catheter for sclerotherapy mini-invasive varices surgery, patient comfortable, reducing time/cost of treatment
- Design and production of a digital portable device for Electrogastrography: a diagnostic non-invasive method for dyspepsia symptoms.
- A spinout from the University of Modena for the discovery of novel therapeutics based on the boron atom.
- An innovative approach to the prevention of rotavirus gastroenteritis in infants by dietary supplements based on equine milk derivatives.
- spin-off from the R&D Division of a pharma company, dealing with novel cell-based therapeutic approach against cancer
- We integrate imaging techniques into the R&D process, with the generation of tools suitable for in vivo imaging of drug effects on target
- We launch a new business project: an innovative
solution for stem cell sorting in cell therapy and regenerative medicine.
- We pioneer novel therapies to treat viral infections and other diseases that both reduce viral load and repair immune dysfunction
- An Italian biotechnology company created in 2005 and located in the
laboratories of the University of Bicocca in Milan. The
- A new pharmaceutical product company focused on
the development of new drugs for the treatment of breast cancer and COPD.
- Based on the scientific experience of two academic groups, we will develop kits for non-invasive prenatal diagnosis.
- Discovery, characterization and development of new antibiotics andother bioactive molecules for multiple indications from microbial strains
- We produce innovative injectable polyurethanes (PURs) for
application in the field of cosmetic surgery and regenerative medicine.