Intesa Sanpaolo Start-up Initiative - Nanochallenge & Polymerchallenge 2011
Padova, Italy - November 11, 2011
Nanotechnologies and materials
The fourteenth national edition of the Intesa Sanpaolo Start-Up Initiative will be entirely dedicated to the Nanotechnologies and Materials sector.
The event is organized in cooperation with Veneto Nanotech and IMAST., and coincides with the Nanochallenge & Polymerchallenge 2011.
The event is part of the Global Entrepreneurship Week, which is the world’s largest celebration of the innovators and job creators who launch startups that bring ideas to life, drive economic growth and expand human welfare.
The application window for this event is closed. If you wish to attend as an observer you can write to email@example.com.
- The new generation of leads for neuromodulation (NM) for treatment of chronic pain and Parkinson: unbreakable, less invasive and cheaper.
- We will revolutionize wound care with suture replacements made of chitin nano fibers using proprietary technology.
- Development,customization and realization of metallic or composite coatings and surface engineering solutions for different industrial field
- We aim to develop a bns related to ROOFING SYSTEM according to new trends of sustainable development and use of renewable energy.
- Our revolutionary lighting technology is capable of generating intense colored light from transparent surfaces.
- We develop advanced products and solutions based on graphene, the thinnest and strongest material ever tested by humans.
- We produce innovative injectable polyurethanes (PURs) for
application in the field of cosmetic surgery and regenerative medicine.
- We want to radically change the eye glasses spare parts aftermarket with innovative products and targeted marketing campaigns.
- A novel start-up that aims at transforming unrecycled plastic waste in valuable resources.
- We develop the key building block for next-generation nano-structured active materials for variety of industries and applications.