Intesa Sanpaolo Start-up Initiative - Frankfurt Biochem Accelerator Forum
Frankfurt, DE - June 21, 2012
BIOCHEM Accelerator Forum/Intesa Sanpaolo Start-Up Initiative at ACHEMA
Intesa Sanpaolo is delighted to be partner of theVenture Capital Event of the BIOCHEM Accelerator Forum taking place on June 21, 2012 at the Frankfurter Messe, Ludwig-Erhard-Anlage 1.
The BIOCHEM Venture Capital Event is designed to provide support to entrepreneurs that are considering setting up a business in the Bio Based Business domain. The BIOCHEM Venture Capital Event is part of the BIOCHEM project, which is funded by the European Commission and supported by the Start-Up Initiative of Intesa Sanpaolo.
The BIOCHEM Accelerator Forum will exceptionally be held in within ACHEMA 2012, the world forum of the process industry and the trend-setting technology summit for chemical engineering, environmental protection and biotechnology. The 30th ACHEMA will again be the leading international meeting point for decision-makers and experts from all related industries.
We look forward to meeting you in Frankfurt, and hope we can count with your valuable contribution for the success of the Biochem Venture Capital Event at ACHEMA (www.e-unlimited.com/biochem
- Natural innovative solutions to meet the growing demand for environmentally friendly pest management products
- Systems for the bioconversion of organic material based on a new proprietary technology
- The new generation of leads for neuromodulation (NM) for treatment of chronic pain and Parkinson: unbreakable, less invasive and cheaper.
- Our business is focused on the production of innovative
supports for massive tissue regeneration and cell expansion
- We launch a new business project: an innovative
solution for stem cell sorting in cell therapy and regenerative medicine.
- spin-off from the R&D Division of a pharma company, dealing with novel cell-based therapeutic approach against cancer