Intesa Sanpaolo Start-up Initiative - Nanochallenge & Polymerchallenge 2012
Padova, Italy - October 31, 2012
Nanotechnologies and materials
The twentysecond national edition of the Intesa Sanpaolo Start-Up Initiative will be entirely dedicated to the Nanotechnologies and Materials sector.
The event is organized in cooperation with Veneto Nanotechand IMAST and coincides with the Nanochallenge & Polymerchallenge 2012.
If you want to attend the event, please write to email@example.com
- New solutions to improve process efficiency and recovering waste in solar cells and microchips production processes.
- Medfiber is an early-stage venture that develops a biomedical non-invasive pressure sensor for medical devices.
- We offer computational molecular modelling-based solutions to dramatically reduce the risk of immunogenicity in protein therapeutics.
- Our product is innovative, with moderate prize and it does not show any risk of transmittable disease because is a synthetic material.
- Nano dosimeters to reduce the clinical risk from ionizing radiation therapy and radiology through a more reliable in vivo measuring of it.
- InnovaNano will develop high-payload and biocompatible nanocapsules for delivering natural\synthetic antineoplastic drug to cancer patients.
- sensichips - microsensors for health and safety
- We produce innovative injectable polyurethanes (PURs) for
application in the field of cosmetic surgery and regenerative medicine.
- HELIV has developed a revolutionary lighting technology capable of generating intense colored light from transparent surfaces
- We are transforming the consumer electronics markets by enabling devices to be paper thin, flexible, and printable like newspaper.
- Enerize Corporation has developed nanostructured transparent polymer materials for encapsulation of PV modules and optical devices.
- Graphenics provides engineering services and materials to enhance the properties of plastics via a patented process to produce graphene.
- A new production technology to disrupt the industrial manufacturing of thin film coatings.
- A company-laboratory working on special polymers and renewable energy solutions.