Intesa Sanpaolo Start-Up Initiative - Paris ICT Roadshow
Paris, FR - October 11, 2011
ICT & Electronics
Continuing its string of international road-show events, Intesa Sanpaolo announces the first Paris edition of its Start-Up Initiative, specializing on the ICT and Electronics industries.
The event is supported by France Angels, Italian Embassy in Paris and AFIC. It will take place in the morning of Tuesday, October 11 at the Italian Embassy in Paris, 47 Rue de Varenne, Paris.
A selection of the most advanced tech start-ups will have a chance to pitch their projects to a panel of international investors and corporations.
If you wish to participate, please send an email to email@example.com
- The revolution into the sport experience. Play, track your perfomances and share your insights with your friends!
- A virtual wine/gourmet "borgo", local yet projected on a global scale,an immersive marketplace showcasing the very best of Italy's wine/food
- We create the next generation of digital products for young children and their families.
- A platform for hosting virtual trade shows: it's a 3D reproduction of the physical venue where people with avatars can meet and do business.
- We develop intelligent systems: the main product is a video/audio surveillance system for automatic behavior monitoring