Intesa Sanpaolo Start-up Initiative - Frankfurt Cleantech Roadshow
Frankfurt, DE - March 23, 2011
Continuing its string of international road-show events, Intesa Sanpaolo announces the first Frankfurt edition of its Start-Up Initiative, specializing on the Cleantech industry.
A selection of start-ups from previous national editions had a chance to pitch their projects to a panel of over 75 international investors and corporations.
photo © 2008 Andreas Wecker | more info (via: Wylio)
- Technology to convert altitude wind energy into electricity exploiting the flight of airfoils which operate at 500-1000 m above the ground
- Cleantech company that developed the killer application in micro wind turbine industry
- Advanced design wind turbine for water pumping
- Concentrated Photovoltaic R&D in order to replace Germanium wafers with virtual Silicon-Germanium wafers, suitable for advanced III-V solar
- New thin film deposition technique to make solar photovoltaics a competitive energy source
- Web start-up that leverages the internet to help Cleantech organisations globally find resources at lower costs and go to market faster