Intesa Sanpaolo Start-up Initiative - UK ICT Roadshow 2010
London, UK - November 30, 2010
Information & Communication Technology
Opening a string of international road-show events, Intesa Sanpaolo announces the first London edition of its Start-Up Initiative, specializing on the ICT industry.
The event was organized In association with UK Trade & Investment, the British Consulate-General in Milan, and the Italian Chamber of Commerce & Industry for the UK
A selection of 8 start-ups from previous national editions pitched their projects to a panel of 75 international investors and corporations, who collectively expressed over 50 interest manifestations.
- Interoperable Digital Rights Management services for the consumers and the enterprise. Social-oriented viral application for smart sharing
- Award-winning company in the Computer graphic and videogame development fields. We develop products for PC, Consoles and Mobile
- There is only one kind of toy in the future: Interactive, Evolutionary and Social
- Vertical Visual social media network for Creative People
- The revolution into the sport experience. Play, track your perfomances and share your insights with your friends!
- A virtual wine/gourmet "borgo", local yet projected on a global scale,an immersive marketplace showcasing the very best of Italy's wine/food
- Fully managed PC application workspace on a USB device, used on unmanaged PCs
- The Social Radio: a free and fun platform for creating live shows and radio stations mixing voice and music