Vertical Open Innovation Day Construction & Real Estate
Milan, Italy - Nov 29 2011
Second appointment in a new series of vertical-focused Open Innovation events
Intesa Sanpaolo is organizing the Construction & Real Estate Open Innovation Day, which will take place on November 29th 2011 in Milan at Palazzo Besana, Piazza Belgioioso 1.
This event will be dedicated to innovative solutions in the building & construction sector, from design to realization, use and maintenance. Special focus on "Green Building" and new materials improving the structural and energy performance properties of buildings. It is targeted to Italian and international companies and institutions, and represents an opportunity for those wishing to gather insights on the Italian building and construction scenario.
The meeting is part of the Intesa Sanpaolo Start-Up Initiative: our goal is to support companies in achieving competitiveness in national and international markets through the adoption of innovation.
Participants will have a chance to:
Get an overview of the latest developments in the construction industry by meeting some of the most promising innovative business projects (start-up and spin-offs) selected on the basis of the industrial applicability of the technologies in this sector
Learn about relevant applications from advanced technologies and innovative services (e.g. home automation, nanomaterials, energy saving)
Re-evaluate their strategic positioning in a rapidly changing competitive environment
If you wish to participate, please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An innovative way to install PV modules and is able to reduce costs whilst increasing ease of use of PV modules
- Insulation panels in ultralight material for “Made in Italy” eco-sustainable architectures
- We develop intelligent systems: the main product is a video/audio surveillance system for automatic behavior monitoring
- With our life-cycle management platform, everyone can live and work in modern, ecologically and affordable buildings.
- Technology company holding next generation advanced materials and functional coating based on proprietary nanotechnology and IP
- Production and sale of hybrid composite foams for lightweight and high performance elements in civil and industrial buildings