Intesa Sanpaolo Start-up Initiative - Global Social Venture Competition 2012
Milan, Italy - January 27, 2012
Global Social Venture Competition
- Creating equitable sharing of treasures of coffee where every US dollar invested a social return on investment of at least US$ 10.0 is made.
- Plant separation of oil emulsions both vegetable and mineral recovery for recycling in the oily product central thermal combustion
- New company aiming at becoming the distinguished Regional leader in providing aggro-forestry inputs and services in East Africa.
- The next generation in solar energy. Smart and friendly solar thermal and photovoltaic panels.
- Community Centre aimed at assisting students of Nghomunghomu Village to study further by acquiring outstanding matric results.
- An innovative biomaterial that combines the propertiesof polymeric bone cements with those of a scaffold for bone regeneration
- We provide services for elderly and integrate these services with offer for the local community.The area is:medical and personal care
- Crowdsourced online accessibility maps and metrics to determine "walkability" and "livability" of urban areas
- A revolutionary recruiting system to scout and discover young leaders in the Internet landscape. We find potential in Human Capital.
- We are committed to ensuring the right for everyone to do sport
- unique and free-of-charge web platform that helps disabled candidates enter the working world.
- We are the European leaders in Positive Marketing: Positive news makes you feel better and makes companies selling more products.
- Recovery and refinement of industrial production waste through design.
- Idea to maximize the time spent for fitness training with an ecologically sustainable use of the environment.
- Our project is oriented in the social sphere and play activities aimed at all disadvantaged children.
- The proposed business idea in an innovative and contemporary interpretation of hemp-based products, in interior design and fashion.